Monday, September 09, 2002


Here am i again, sorry that my system doesenot let me read and write Kurdish.
And I cannot sit too long cause my ass and my back is burnt in the sun.
This place where I am, is only for very old people , zo after 23:00 there is no music, at the beach you see only old tits, and they speak only German, as if I am in Hamburg.
Even the music is too old, I hear slager-music, Elvis, and West-Virginia, California. And sometimes, Lady in Red, of Chris de Berg.


The site of Kurdigroup.org and the comment system is without administrator, so if my pc at home gets a crush, then we loose them for 2 weeks. Let us hope that my pc at home keeps it up. Let us pray, also for me.

----------
What if I say that I miss you , miss you like i didnot miss anyone else? What if I say that my destination is sending me to you? What if I say that you are unbelievably in my mind? What if I say .....?



What if I say that you are the one? what if I say : I need you ?


What if I say that I Love you?

what if cannot leave you go?
.