Wednesday, July 24, 2002


Night darkness its master, thunder trying to break through shacking the room, pushing me for a while and my shadow against the wall.
Our parents told us not to tell our bad dreams, but was it a dream?
Night darkness its master, thunder shacking the room, room of darkness and me on the ground.
Suddenly the door went open; a lady with a long black hair came in. It was not only her long hair but also her bare feet that .....
I didn't know this lady, not even saw her in my other dreams. The long black hair touching the ground, waving like nothing else. She walked slowly without looking to my side and took off the rob she was wearing.
Night darkness its master, thunder shacking the room, room of darkness and me on the ground.
I didn't move, I didn't breathe while the naked body sat on my thigh. She put her hands behind her neck and made the long her free, and at once she had a big sword in her hand.
Darkness our master...
She started stabbing the sword into my chest, blood, I didn't move, I didn't breathe, closing my eyes to wake up in another thousand dream.